ad: wmr-1

Confirm QSOs in the QSL Info tag

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by EA4GXT, Nov 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. EA4GXT

EA4GXT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I would need someone to tell me how I can confirm my QSOs in the QSL Info tag that is accessible when you're editing a OSO. I have many contacts made by eQSL, but after writing the dates of sending and receiving, and then pressing SAVE, no change appears and the contact doesn't confirm.

What should I do?

Thanks!

2. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Its not confirmed in the QRZ log. The other person has to do that.

3. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

For a QSO record in your logbook to indicate "confirmed" requires that both parties to the QSO (you and your worked party) must each independently enter a record of the QSO in their logbooks. QRZ then automatically tests to determine whether or not the following data fields in each record match the other with regard to callsigns, band, mode, and UTC date/time within a 30-minute window. If so, a confirmation is indicated; if not, none is indicated. This is independent of the QSL Indo tab.

The QSL Info tab is merely a place to manually enter QSL information that is otherwise not automatically available.