ad: chuckmartin

For Sale Complete PIXEL Loop Setup with DX Engineering Control Module

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K3BR, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:19 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. K3BR

K3BR Ham Member QRZ Page

Complete PIXEL Loop Setup with DX Engineering Control Module
    Here's what you get:
    A Pixel RF PRO-1B Magnetic loop, complete with pre-amp and power supply, in excellent condition. For specs https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/sw_ant/6142.html
    A Channel Master Cm-9521a Complete Rotator System in perfect working condition (not pretty) condition, with wireless remote and power supply.
    A DX Engineering RTR-2 Control Module in pristine, mint condition, not even a small scratch, with factory box. (4 months old) with instruction manual. For specs https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-rtr-2.
    120 feet each of 3-wire control cable and direct burial RG6U, with connectors. (I'll include some Snap n Seal connectors if you need them.)
    And, a 20 volt DC power supply that will self-power the Control Module's bias tee, so that the Pixel preamp can be eliminated. The DX module is designed to take care of every contingency for these loops.
    NOTE: If you don't want to use the Pixel external power supply included, then you will need to supply 13.8 to 21 volts DC @ 1 amp from your shack for the module. You can then use the included extra 20 volt supply to power the RTR-2 AND the loop's pre-amp by setting the bias tee in the control module. That nicely eliminates the loop pre-amp supply and an additional keying line out from your transceiver.
    BTW, this setup is perfect for transceivers like my TenTec Eagle, or older rigs, which do not have a separate keying line out! That's the whole point of the well-designed module. It does not depend on RF sensing to switch to transmit; it goes transmit when the radio switches. No hot keying!
    If you have any questions at all please email or PM me, thanks.
    Shipping: I will ship the module separately, 8 pounds, USPS large flat rate or FedEX Ground, your choice.The loop is another issue. The joints are silicone sealed for weatherproofing, so the package would be about 48" X 48" X 6". FedEX and USPS want outrageous fees, so if you like, I will disassemble the loop for shipping. Or, it could be picked up near Hilton Head, SC.
    For the loop, rotator, and cables: $350.00 + shipping, or just pick up.
    For the RTR-2: $200.00. + shipping.
    For both: $525.00
    Thanks.
    73 de K3BR

Attached Files:

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.