SOLD Complete KX-3 Setup With ATU, 2M Transverter, and Signal Link

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NB3T, May 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. NB3T

NB3T Ham Member QRZ Page

I’m currently selling some toys to fund other projects. Included in this is my complete KX3 set which I am offering for sale.

Elecraft KX-3

Elecraft KX-3 serial number 0057. This radio is in excellent condition and has low operating hours. I would estimate the radio has less than 25 hours use. It was factory built by Elecraft and includes the following:

MH3 Hand Microphone
    KXFL3 Internal Dual-Passband Roofing Filter
    KXAT3 Internal 20-W Automatic Antenna Tuner
    KXPD3 Precision Iambic Keyer Paddle
    KX3-2M-4M 2M Transverter Option

Included Accessories:

CoolerKX Heat sink – Made by VE7FMN.
    Side KX Accessory handles and plastic cover
    Nifty KX-3 Manual

Signalink USB Setup for KX3 Use

While the Signalink USB might be a bit much for portable or SOTA operations, it works great with the KX3 inside the shack. It’s complete with all the cables you’ll need to get up and running working all the digital modes.

I'm offering everything in this listing, shipped USPS Priority Mail (insured) to any address in the USA for $1650.00 paid via Paypal. If you are interested, please email me through my address listed in QRZ.

Thank you for your time and interest.

If you are interested please email via my QRZ address and I'll get back to you ASAP.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg IMG_20180508_104217.jpg IMG_20180508_104226.jpg IMG_20180508_104230.jpg IMG_20180508_105530.jpg IMG_20180508_105540.jpg IMG_20180508_105544.jpg

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    W2CSI likes this.
  2. NB3T

NB3T Ham Member QRZ Page

I wanted to update this listing in response to a few questions I've had. This radio is updated to the latest firmware version from Elecraft. While I failed to show it in the photo, it also does include the USB cable to connect the radio to the PC.

3. N9SC

N9SC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

i am very interested but did not see any reference to price.

Steve N9SC

4. NB3T

NB3T Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Steve,

I emailed you, but $1650. If you're interested or have any questions, just email me back.

Thanks,

Malcolm

5. NB3T

NB3T Ham Member QRZ Page

This radio is still for sale and I am entertaining offers. If you are interested, please email me. I don't keep an eye on the QRZ messages and have missed a few there.

Also, I've had a couple of inquiries about international shipping. At this time I would prefer to sell within the US due to the shipping cost and complications.

Thanks!

6. N4VEJ

N4VEJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Is this still available?

7. NB3T

NB3T Ham Member QRZ Page

This item has been sold. Please flag the post accordingly.

Thanks!

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.