For Sale Complete Collins S-3 Line

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5NH, Oct 31, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W5NH

W5NH Ham Member QRZ Page

ca73qr8JR5qnYKTmsBIAlQ_thumb_a35.jpg This listing includes a complete Collins S-3 line which includes first the amplifier, a 30L1, the receiver, a 75S-3, the transmitter, a 32S-3, the station control, and the power supply; all winged emblem except the station control which is round emblem, Many pictures, and the complete history of this station can be viewed at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tp2zrfc8xj9n03k/AACyNeDRrOkuI6Qx0YbHaO9pa?dl=0. This station is presently in storage in Sequim, Washington, and includes the connecting cables and user manuals. Because of the size of this station, shipping and packaging charges would be massive, but if the buyer wishes this equipment packed and shipped, everything would be done by UPS. Costs for these services would have to be in addition to the $2,500.00 asking price. My name is Ernie Rader, W5NH, and I can be reached by phone at 209-985-0672, or at my Email address of ernie@thevision.net. Feel free to contact me for any additional information at either of these media.

K3NE, N5EI, KD4LYH and 14 others like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.