ad: w5yi

For Sale Complete AMSAT Antenna System

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG5CCI, Jul 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KG5CCI

KG5CCI Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Full functioning dual polarity 2m/70cm AMSAT Antenna System. Just add a Rotor, coax, and a radio and you'll be ready to go.

Included is:

145mhz Innovantenna 5 Element X-Pol
    435mhz Innovantenna 10 Element X-Pol (Factory New, just unboxed, inventoried and repackaged).
    2x Innovantenna 2m Balun
    2x Innovantenna 70cm Balun
    2x Comet 4160N Dupelxers
    2x C2G N-Male to N-Male Barrel Connector
    2x Tohtsu CX520D Relays, with Dissapation Capacitor Installed.
    2x 12 Gauge Wires to Relays with Soldered Ends
    4x Andrew CNT-400 Short Jumpers (2' to 4') with Amphenol N-Male Connectors for between Baluns and Relays.
    2x DXE Basic Saddle Clamps for Mounting Box
    1x Innovantenna Saddle Clamp for 435mhz X-Pol boom.
    1x DXE Heavy Duty Saddle Clamp for 145mhz X-Pol boom.

Everything listed for $550 + Shipping (Looks like roughly $75 anywhere in the lower 48 - will get an exact quote for your location if interested)

xpol packaged.jpg xpol.jpg 20180708_214050.jpg 20180708_214043.jpg 20180708_214038.jpg 20180708_214032.jpg

A few notes - the 145mhz X-Pol was outside for about 10 months at my QTH (Just long enough for me to get my 488 finished) as was an old 435mhz beam, but I damaged part of the 435mhz during disassembly, therefore I ordered replacement 435 metal, and that side of the beam is all factory new never exposed to the weather. All the relays and duplexers were inside weatherproof housings on the Mast and all in good working order. I also drilled holes for a heavy duty DXE saddle clamp on the 2m boom because I had some trouble with the factory saddle clamp slipping on my fiberglass cross beam. There's no slipping now.

I've got it all packed into a long tube and a small box. Shipping on this is gonna be kinda pricey, so if you're in the center of the country I might be able to arrange to meet directly. I travel thru Arkansas, East Texas, Missouri, Iowa and Illinois on a regular basis.

Any questions or serious inquiries email me at dave@druidnetworks.com

KJ4WMO likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.