ad: GNOHF-1

Complete 2 meter repeater includes duplexer, amp and antenna

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC2IRV, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KC2IRV

KC2IRV Ham Member QRZ Page

Complete 2 meter repeater for sale, includes duplexer, amp and antenna

I am selling my 2 meter repeater to put up 70cm unit in its place. this a complete set up. The repeater itself is a Motorola desktrac. it can be programmed from 144 to 174 Mhz along with a transmit and/or receive PL tones. its output is 25 watts. The unit comes with the software to program the unit. The duplexer is a TX RX systems Vari-Notch duplexer, 4 cavity currently tuned to high pass 146.635 and low pass 146.035. it provides over 90db of seperation. This also has a Mirage external amplifier provides 160 watts output with 30 watts in. RA COM morse identifier and 25 amp 12 volt power supply to run amplifier. 75 feet of Times Microwave 195 double sheilded coax and a nearly new MFJ 2 meter base antenna (about 6 foot tall) with ground radials. The repeater also includes its service manual. If you need the duplexer tuned for another frequency I would be happy to do that for you. I am asking $1500 for the whole setup. you can email me at tvtech55@yahoo.com or you can call me at 610 905 0022 I will not ship due to the shear weight and risk of damage. I will deliver the entire setup within 50 miles of zip code 18045 or you can pick it up. and EVERYTHING works. you can call up to 2am any night of the week. my name is joe

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.