ad: KF7PMW-1

SOLD Comet UHV-6 Mobile HF (40m, 20m, 15m, and 10m), VHF, and UHF Antenna

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5JCK, Dec 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. W5JCK

W5JCK Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Comet UHV-6 mobile HF, VHF, and UHF antenna for sale. This antenna and the four coils are all in good cosmetic and working condition. Without the HF coils attached, the UHV-6 is a tribander for 6M/2M/70cm. The top of the antenna has threaded sockets for attaching the 40m, 20m, 15m, and 10m coils transforming it into a quad-band antenna. You can screw one coil vertically into the top and two more coils horizontally a little below the top in a VEE shape. (Note that it comes with the optional 20m coil.) I used this antenna for a few years on my car until I finally got away from operating mobile HF (I don't drive much anymore). It has sat in my closet for a few years now so it is time to give it a new home. It works really well. I was able to make quite a few contacts across the country during the time I used it. (Note: Like any mobile HF antenna, it does require a really good ground system, so make sure to ground your mount to a significant portion of the metal in your car, preferably the frame. It requires a sturdy mount with an SO-239 connector.) I'm selling it as is with no returns.

Includes:
    • Comet UHV-6 Mobile HF, VHF, and UHF Antenna
    • 40m coil
    • 20m coil
    • 15m coil
    • 10m coil

Price: $130 shipped CONUSA
    Payment: PayPal only
    Contact: Please contact me at jack@w5jck.com. (I do NOT use the PM messaging on this sight.)

Photos:

Comet-UHV-6-horizontal.jpg

Comet-UHV-6-vertical.jpg

Thank you for looking!

2. W5JCK

W5JCK Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold!!!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.