Come on, Oregon!

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by KF5KWO, Apr 20, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KF5KWO

KF5KWO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

21 QSOs with Oregon and none of them QSL on QRZ! :confused::confused::confused:

upload_2021-4-19_21-11-23.png

2. WB8VLC

WB8VLC Ham Member QRZ Page

Same problem here but my no confirmed states are a couple each with Vermont and Rhode Island and I'm in Oregon BTW.

3. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You would likely benefit from having an ARRL LoTW account and then import the LoTW QSOs to your QRZ Logbook. You will gain credit for any confirmed LoTW QSOs.

K1XH likes this.
  4. KF5KWO

Oh yes, I do have Orgeon confirmed in LotW. I’m wanting to keep my LotW, QRZ, and eQSL awards separate. I thought it interesting that those 21 in Oregon choose not to QSL via qrz.com. Just something that stood out to me. I loves the data.

Something else that stood out for me: looking at my stats for the QRZ U.S. Counties award, my highest QSO count (confirmed and unconfirmed) is with Lorain County, OH, at 48. Something’s in the water there! :)

5. KO6WB

KO6WB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Same problem, have several contacts in Oregon. Not one confirmation.
    It's only fair to note this malady is not confined to Oregon, but it is strange.

Have fun
    Gary

6. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

LoTW, QRZ and eQSL awards are separate, each has its own rules. QRZ awards recognize LoTW confirmations for credit and there is no difference between a QRZ award including such credits and one that does not.

7. KF5KWO

I know, I just like to keep them separated.