Come and Join the new Fireside chat on 3.967.5 at 10:00pm EST.

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by W8NVC, Sep 27, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K3QNTad-1
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. W8NVC

W8NVC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello. I'm Nick, W8NVC in Ohio.
    I would like to invite you to the new Fireside chat on 3.967.5 every evening at 10:00 pm Started and hosted by KE8UB. If you're looking for a new place to hang out and talk about anything or even just listen, please stop by.
    This chat is not a net. It's a gathering of hams from Michigan, Ohio, PA. and more. Sharing interests. If you're tired of the same
    old bla bla bla, Please come check us out and say hello. No stuffy politically correctness here. Just sit back, relax, have a cup of your favorite beverage and when you get the notion, key up and ID. We would love to have you.
    You can tell us what kind of equipment you're using, your antenna, and so on. Come laugh with us. Come join us. Everyone's welcome on the Fireside chat.
    Thank you from W8NVC in Cleveland and the Fireside chat on 3,967.5
    Hope you can join us. 73.

N1ASS likes this.
  2. N1ASS

N1ASS Ham Member QRZ Page

yea buddy!!!:)

3. KO6WB

KO6WB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

FYI, the Northwestern Country Cousins (also a social get together) meets nightly at 7PM Pacific on 3968. Kinda cutting it close there and yes, you are being heard, sometimes quite loudly.
    Dunno how long the NWCC has been meeting there, but it has been a very long time (a lot of years).
    I'm not a participate in the NWCC but I do listen to them often.

Have fun
    Gary