ad: QSKLLC-1

For Sale Collins S-line station

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W1ST, Jan 29, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W1ST

W1ST Ham Member QRZ Page

Purchased new by the original W1ST (my grandfather Bob) in the early 60's. I used it in his shack during my high school days, learning the hobby from him while visiting in Maine. I inherited it when he passed, and eventually also pickup my grandfather's call when the vanity call sign system was created. These rigs are a dream to operate and the receiver even by today's standards is still top notch, very low noise and very pleasant and non-fatiguing to listen to. These rigs have always been "in the family" and have worked great--and in 1993 I had them completely professionally cleaned, components checked/replaced as needed, aligned, power cords replaced, etc. I have used it off and on since then--just enough to keep the bandswitches clean and so forth--and it works great. I am moving from Connecticut, and downsizing, so feel I must sell, as much as I hate to. 75S-3 receiver, 32S-3 transmitter (and power supply, not pictured), 312B-4 station control with speaker, D-104 mic. All original manuals, and also the cables. $2250 plus shipping. I also have the 30L-1 power amplifier, wired for 220V--I have not used it lately and do not have the equipment to gradually turn it on--but it worked perfectly the last time I used it with my grandfather. If you can pick up the station, I will include the 30L-1 PA for free. All beautiful clean rigs. I live in Cheshire, CT.
    Collins S-line station.jpg 75S-3 front.jpg 75S-3 inside.jpg 75S-3 rear.jpg 32S-3 front.jpg 32S-3 inside.jpg 32S-3 rear.jpg 312B-4 front.jpg 30L-1 front.jpg

W4JF, W0NAR, K3SSB and 18 others like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.