For Sale Collins 75A-4 Video demo

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NY4PD, Nov 29, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. NY4PD

NY4PD Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

IMG_2370.JPG

I have two of these radios and keeping one for now. Watch the video and you can see clearly the condition and operation of this piece. I will ship and insure for $1,075.00 to the lower 48 states. Remember this is including the shipping and packing. Please Please if you need to email me use KJ4OIE@AOL.COM. Its my old call sign and goes to my phone. Thanks have a blessed holiday season.

2. WA6TWA

WA6TWA Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear NY4PD,

Is your 75A-4 still available? What is the serial number, may I ask? Also is the 4 to 1 "spinner" stock and rotate smoothly? I lost my 75A-4 in the Woolsey fire last November 2018 that burned down my home. I would love to replace it, but, I am budget limited. Take care.
    WA6TWA
    David.

3. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

This is an ANCIENT ad from years ago - seller hasn't been online in months and very unlikely to be checking this thread any longer.

Might be best to email him at his QRZ email... just a thought

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.