Canceled Collins 51J-4, 32V-3,270G-2, D104 Silver Eagle

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8SIX, Jan 30, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K8SIX

K8SIX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am liquidating the estate of K8VFV and he has a pristine Collins line. It comes with the 51J-4 Receiver, 32V-3 Transmitter, 270G-2 Speaker, D104 Silver Eagle with cover, 302C-1 Wattmeter, voltage regulation transformer and manuals.

He used this every Sunday to check into a net so it is known to work FB. I have been told it was restored by Howard Mills and am currently checking into that to verify that info.

Terms are cash only and Pick Up only in Waterford, MI. It is entirely to heavy to ship. Price is $2800.00.

I am only posting one photo here, but you can go to the following URL for many more photo's. If you are still interested and want higher resolution photos I would need your email address to share them on Onedrive.

https://www.semdxa.org/downloads/#elf_l1_SzhWRlZfZXN0YXRlL0NvbGxpbnMvQ29sbGlucyAzMlYtMyAmIDUxSi00

I can be reached at k8six at comcast dot net or phone/text to Two Four 8 Nine Zero 9 Eight Four Nine 6.
    Complete Collins Station in use.jpg 32V3 Front.JPG 51J4 Front 2.JPG

W2CQ, K6DS, KC2YMO and 1 other person like this.
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member Number 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Call sign of seller must appear in at least one photo of the actual item for sale. Please include that photo with the ACTUAL ITEM. Thank you.

3. K8SIX

I am liquidating the estate of K8VFV and he has a pristine Collins line. It comes with the 51J-4 Receiver, 32V-3 Transmitter, 270G-2 Speaker, D104 Silver Eagle with cover, 302C-1 Wattmeter, voltage regulation transformer and manuals.

He used this every Sunday to check into the DX60 net so it is known to work FB. I have been told it was restored by Howard Mills and upon talking to Howard he thinks it is entirely possible, BUT he lost records due to a hard drive crash and cannot confirm it using the serial numbers. There are marks on the interior indicative of someone ID'ing their work.

Terms are cash only and Pick Up only in Waterford, MI. It is entirely to heavy to ship. Price is $2800.00. With 50% down, non refundable, I could deliver to Dayton/Xenia if so desired.

I am posting photos here, but you can go to the following URL for many more. If you are still interested and want higher resolution photos I would need your email address to share them with you on Onedrive.

https://www.semdxa.org/downloads/…

I can be reached at k8six at comcast dot net or phone/text to Two Four 8 Nine Zero 9 Eight Four Nine 6.

32V-3 Nameplate.jpg 51J-4 Nameplate.jpg IMG_4104.jpg

4. K8SIX

Price reduced to $2000 for the entire collection.

5. K8SIX

Please cancel this ad. Thanks

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.