Sale/Trade Collins 30L-1, Dentron MLA-25oo (non B)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4EDX, Aug 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N4EDX

N4EDX Ham Member QRZ Page

dentron.jpg Collins 30L1.jpg dentron.jpg Collins 30L1.jpg call sign.jpg I have a couple of old amplifiers...
    One is a Dentron MLA-25oo (Non B) Model. It tunes and shows 1400 watts up to 12 meters. Best Low.
    It needs a caps/Board/ rebuild. Tubes are original and good. Just not sure if there is a market for them anymore. EIMAC 8875's (Currently being offered cash for tubes only) This is a great old AMP! Pictures here and more available. Not sure about this one.. Cash Offers $800-1,000. considered?

The other is a beauty.. its a 1962 Collins 30L-1 - Perfect. Not a scratch. Pictures here and more available.
    Cash Offers over $800.00 accepted.
    I just cleared my Elmer's home for fair prices for good equipment.. This is the same.
    I want a newer AUTO-Tune AMP and will consider a trade for my Icom 756 PROIII
    for an Icom 7610 in excellent condition.
    I'm happy to pay a Cash Difference.

KA8UGB and KE9OL like this.
  2. N4EDX

I realized these pictures are not great... so I recommend a QSO.. I was playing around about a "selfie" and my daughters loved it!
    Ed

3. N4EDX

I'd like to exchange locally... no west coast shipping! Don't you agree?

These are premo pieces... Need real HAM's to reply.
    Ed

4. W5NOW

W5NOW Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Are you coming to the Huntsville Alabama hamfest with these Items?
    Thanks

5. N4EDX

Good afternoon George... No plans to come to Huntsville.. and looking at your shack, I'm not sure you have room for two more amps! :) I'm at N4EDX@hotmail.com if you want to email..

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.