ad: PCBWay-2

For Sale Collins 30L-1 CCA Excellent

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA0VY, May 16, 2018 at 9:06 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. WA0VY

WA0VY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Selling my pristine Collins 30L-1, SN # 10648. I have owned this amp for approximately 4 years and hardly used it. It was professionally serviced in 2006 (see service tag in photos) and it appears to have been recapped. It is incredibly clean, almost perfect condition, has never been in a smoking environment, runs quiet, strong and per spec, just as it should, on all bands. This amp runs 4 RCA 811a tubes. Cabinet, front, rear, top and side panels are all perfect except as noted below. I checked it over closely and found (1) paint scratch on underside of cabinet at right-rear edge (not visible from any angle except directly under) and a rubber foot with a split. That's it. Price is $650.00, plus shipping. It weighs approximately 40 lbs and we have a local custom box company that is as good or better than the old Ham Radio Boxes, and far cheaper. My email is good on QRZ or you can call me at 515-333-8863.

IMG_1308.JPG IMG_1303.JPG IMG_1306.JPG IMG_1307.JPG IMG_1309.JPG IMG_1311.JPG IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1313.JPG IMG_1315.JPG IMG_1316.JPG

N8FXC, KF6AJM, AF4HL and 1 other person like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.