For Sale Coaxial relay REV-15

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by UT5RP, Oct 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. UT5RP

UT5RP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi everybody!

I offer to the sale NEW of relay of REV-15 or REW-15 which is the same name in an amount 15 things at
    price of 30$ for each one or a little bit less, ask for discount and offer your price, will talk. Cost of
    shipping of one relay of ~15$ to any country of the WORLD without insurance, but with tracking
    number! Few relays (i.e. four together) weighing up to 1Kilo parcel shipping costs will be ~25$(to U.S.A.)
    via Registered Air Mail, with insurance and tracking number(there is a different cost of sending in
    different countries). Relays span-new, working voltage is 24-27Volts, supports 1500Watts of power
    untill 650MHz, minimum life 12 years when working in any device. It is possible to sell four cables
    different length with such connectors factory sealed as these relays require, see pictures. At the
    request of the buyer, such connectors can be purchased by agreement for a fee, but those
    connectors that are installed on these relays can be easily replaced with SO-239, mounts fit 100%.
    I will deport in your address by Ukrainian regular Post Registered Air Mail. I can accept
    payment through Western Union. Pay Pal works one way - we can only pay, but not receive
    money. Quality of relay and shipping I guarantee. What you see in the pics is what you'll get.
    Any questions by E-Mail ut5rp@te.net.ua

A couple links with more info about these relays:
    http://www.sm5ylg.com/projects/coax-relay/
    http://www.ur4ll.net/rew15.html

73's de Dmitriy UT5RP
    Thanks for looking and for a possible purchase. See my other ads.

Attached Files:

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.