For Sale Coaxial relay REV-15(REW-15) 75Ohm 1500watts - 650MHz

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by UT5RP, Mar 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. UT5RP

UT5RP Ham Member QRZ Page

I offer to the sale of relay of REV-15 or REW-15 which is the same name in an amount 14 things at price of 30$
    for each one or a little bit less, ask for discount and offer your price, will talk. Cost of shipping of one relay of
    10$ to any country of the WORLD! Few relays(4) together weighing up to 1Kilo parcel shipping costs will be
    15$ via Registered Air Mail and with tracking number. Relays span-new are in the plant packing. Working
    voltage is 24-27Volts, supports 1500Watts of power untill 650MHz. I will deport in your address by Ukrainian
    regular Post Registered Air Mail. I can accept payment through Western Union. And as be before we in
    Ukraine can not get facilities sent through PayPal! But PayPal opened possibility of creation of international
    translation through the payment system "RIA". A potential customer can make an effort do translation through
    "RIA". Quality of relay and shipping I guarantee. What you see in the pics is what you'll get. Any questions by
    E-Mail ut5rp@te.net.ua

A couple links with more info about these relays:
    http://www.sm5ylg.com/projects/coax-relay/
    http://www.ur4ll.net/rew15.html

73, de Dmitriy UT5RP

Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

2. VE6RA

VE6RA Ham Member QRZ Page

HI DMITRY
    I SEND YOU EMAIL

3. UT5RP

UT5RP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Dan! While nothing I see from you! Write, I on connection

4. VE6RA

VE6RA Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks a lot my friend

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.