ad: wmr-1

Clyde “Fred” Fredrick Wagner Jr. AD6FC, SK December 14, 2017, age 70

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by AK7PH, Dec 16, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. AK7PH

AK7PH Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG] This was perhaps one of the greatest men I ever knew. He was not only my Elmer, he was also my father-in-law

Clyde “Fred” Fredrick Wagner Jr., of Crescent City, died Thursday Dec. 14, 2017 in Crescent City. He was born Oct. 28, 1947 in Eureka.

Visitation will be at Wier’s Mortuary Chapel on Tuesday, Dec. 19 from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.

Funeral services will be held at Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2017 at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at the IOOF Memorial Cemetery.

Arrangements are under the direction of Wier’s Mortuary Chapel.

Please sign the family’s online guest book at wiersmortuary.com

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  2. AK7PH

AK7PH Ham Member QRZ Page

He loved to laugh and was fun to be around. Yesterday we went to In-n-Out Burger for dinner here in Utah. I got my order number and immediately told my wife that her dad must've been around because it was "73".

3. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

My Condolences.

Clyde F. Wagner, Jr, AD6FC SK

Clyde “Fred” Fredrick Wagner Jr., of Crescent City, died Thursday Dec. 14, 2017 in Crescent City. He was born Oct. 28, 1947 in Eureka.

Visitation will be at Wier’s Mortuary Chapel on Tuesday, Dec. 19 from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.

Funeral services will be held at Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2017 at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at the IOOF Memorial Cemetery.

Arrangements are under the direction of Wier’s Mortuary Chapel.

Please sign the family’s online guest book at wiersmortuary.com

http://www.triplicate.com/obituaries/5845274-151/clyde-fred-fredrick-wagner-jr