LB 3.0 Clicking on Add QSO not working

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by G0GLG, Jul 3, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: L-Geochron
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. G0GLG

G0GLG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi,

I have a MacBook Pro 2014 running Big Sur, which has Safari Version 14.1.1 (16611.2.7.1.4), these are the latest OS and browser software and versions available from Apple.
    Firstly QRZ logbook has always run smoothly with no problems at all and I wish it would stay as it was as it was better, but I suppose there are many who disagree, but having said that, here is my problem.

The problem occurs when this is the first time I use this method of logging a contact, I enter the call sign in the search, this brings up the profile of the station, I then select to log a contact with that station and it brings up the notification screen around the changes, but when I close that screen it does not open up the logging page to log the QSO. It only brings up my Log.

I now have to re-enter the call sign in the logging screen and go through the logging actions again.
    This is rather annoying. The previous version did not do this so why change it.
    Please remove the notification screen around the changes when you enter a contact via this method, I would think that all are aware of this change and don't need reminding.

73's Hamish G0GLG