ad: UR5CDX-1

Canceled Cleaning the shack

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by VE9VIC, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. VE9VIC

VE9VIC Ham Member QRZ Page

I got a few things that I like to sell, I rather like to sell all in one deal if possible, I did not test those things,
    I'm selling as is, if you have question do not hesitate, I will be glad to help, I do not place a price on item, make me a reasonnable offer, the best offer will get it, all item can be pay with paypal or money order plus shipping. I cannot connect the this mic to my rig, the unun was working fine last year, I never tried the Murch UT-2000., the micronta was ok last year, I don't know much about the PORT-A LAB 5000, never tried it, no manuel, the archer swr has a manuel and antenna, was working last year.
    thank, 73 de ve9vic. file-11.jpeg murch front.jpeg IMG_20181230_155255.jpg IMG_20181230_155235.jpg IMG_20181230_155315.jpg IMG_20181230_155824.jpg IMG_20181230_155838.jpg

2. VE9VIC

the mic is a D 104

3. VE9VIC

Sorry for the title, let say I got a tuner, 2 swr meter , mic , 9:1 UNUN,

KJ4POM and KA8UGB like this.
  4. VE9VIC

I'm also looking for aa army flame proof J-5A, I would be willing to trade

5. VE9VIC

withdraw from sale

6. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Please clarify: you want ALL items withdrawn and the whole ad closed?

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.