For Sale cleaning shack

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8UP, Oct 8, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. N8UP

N8UP Ham Member QRZ Page

I have too much stuff...time to make some room. I have several items listed here...all are including shipping. I will only take paypal. Additional pics of each item are available upon request. I don't smoke so there is no smoke smell to any of my items.

1. Ameritron RCS-10- this unit looks a little rough, but it works as it should. I purchased it from a close friend who had it in use. I tested it out at home and never got around to installing it. $100.

2. Dead 3-500 Z tube...AGAIN THIS IS A DEAD TUBE so don't buy it to use it in your amp... This comes with a tube socket and piece of wood. This is the beginning of a tube light for your shack. Make me an offer.

3. Here is an actual working 3-500 Z tube light. Looking for $40.

4. Here is a 3 month old Heil PR77D with a pop filter. The microphone is currently in use and sounds superb. These are $250 new, asking $210 with the pop filter.

5. Sennheiser HD 600 headphones. If you have never worn a pair of these your missing out. This is the best pair of headphones I have ever owned. I always wear headphones when operating the radio so working for a few hours is pure joy with this awesome pair of headphones. These come with the original box and packaging. I bought these new for $300 a year ago so asking $250.

6. Yaesu VX8 with two batteries, a drop in desk charger, a new SRH77CA antenna and speaker mic with GPS unit. I don't have the manual or box, but you can get the manual from the interweb.

7. MFJ 269 antenna analyzer. Does what it should $200.

Attached Files:

N4RMK and KA8UGB like this.
  2. KN4MQR

KN4MQR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

How much is the vx8?

3. AJ4G

AJ4G Ham Member QRZ Page

What bands do the vx8 cover, is it a vx-8r or vx-8dr?
    Also how much?

4. N8UP

N8UP Ham Member QRZ Page

I believe it is just a VX8 not R or DR, looking for $230

5. KN4MQR

KN4MQR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you. Not the one I’m looking for.

6. W1TTH

W1TTH Ham Member QRZ Page

7. W1TTH

Hi.
    I’d love to acquire the tube “lamp”.
    Will you accept PayPal?
    ...W1TTH Paul

8. N8UP

N8UP Ham Member QRZ Page

9. W1TTH

Thanks Jim, consider it sold. PP is coming at you. W1TTH

N8UP likes this.
  10. N8UP

N8UP Ham Member QRZ Page

Lamp is sold

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.