Canceled Cleaning out the shack: LDG AT-100 pro II Signalink MFJ 259B 1899T FT 817 Bag FT 897 Tech Manual

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3BG, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-BCInc
  1. N3BG

N3BG Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi All - Cleaning out the shack a bit as I move toward more homebrew gear. Here are some useful ham items in good condition. If you are interested please respond in the comments or by direct message.

MFJ 259 B - A classic piece of test gear in excellent condition. Shown here testing my dummy load- looking good. $160 plus $13 for Priority Mail shipping. summary of functions

SignaLink USB - Comes with a Yaesu cable- was set up for an FT-817. Works like it should. $85 plus $7 for Priority Mail shipping. tigertronics site

LDG AT-100 Pro II and LDG 4:1 Balun - Amazing automatic antenna tuner. Auto is so quick and there's fully manual tuning too. Also included is an LDG 4:1 Balun which allows you to match ladder line or a long wire (totally underrated, IMHO). You can tune practically anything with this setup. The balun has a cracked top eyelet on the box. Includes power wire and well made homebrew Yaesu connector cable. $175 plus $13 for Priority Mail shipping. ldg site

Yaesu FT-897 Technical Manual - Very cool manual that has every detail of the FT-897 circuit and board including large fold out schematics, and fold out pages in the book with board layouts, parts listing... everything. Covers also the ATAS 100 antenna and the FC-30 Tuner. Comes with a CD too. $20 shipped.

Bag for Yaesu FT-817 - Great condition hip-pouch style bag that fits the 817 so well it has to be designed for it. I sold my 817 previously and used this a few times. It has pass through design for the cables on the center radio pouch, and a front pocket there that holds the Mic. The center can be disconnected from the hip pouch waistband, which makes it a tidy case to drop into another backpack. The waistband also has two additional pouches for storage. $25 plus $7 for Priority Mail.

MFJ 1899T Antenna - Very very small multiband HF antenna for QRP. 80 - 6 meters. Get this and the bag above and add yr 817 and bam- instant pedestrian mobile setup! I've made contacts with this antenna on an 817 and 857 on 20 and 40. Worked surprisingly well, but don't expect miracles (hihi). Excellent condition. $60 plus $5 shipping. mfj site

For all, shipping is to lower 48 only and payment is via PayPal. I've sold here on eham previously and 100% on ebay too... LMK of any questions. Could arrange local pickup if you are in Philly.

73 de N3BG

IMG-1764.JPG IMG-1771.JPG IMG-1757.JPG IMG-1768.JPG IMG-1765.JPG IMG-1770.JPG

KE9OL likes this.
  2. N0SLT

N0SLT Ham Member QRZ Page

What brand of dummy load is that ? It's kind of neat .

3. N3PPE

N3PPE Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello, Im Interested I The and bag, Can do $20 if that's OK? How Close are you to henry Ave, Near EastFalls? good Luck

4. KN4EHZ

KN4EHZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I’ll take the 1899T. Email to send PayPal?

5. N3BG

N3BG Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks, OM- No brand... It’s homebrew!

Yes very close - In Manayunk - will send direct message.

Bag sold pending payment...
    Great- It’s a fun antenna and all yrs. Will send you a direct message w my email.

6. N9CBS

N9CBS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I will take the Yaesu FT-897 Technical Manual where do I send the PayPal too.

7. K4KYB

K4KYB Ham Member QRZ Page

259B still available?

8. KN4EHZ

KN4EHZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Paypal sent for 1899T .

9. N3BG

N3BG Ham Member QRZ Page

Great! I’ll follow up via direct message...

Yes 259 is available- I’ll send you a direct message.

...at work but will try to keep this post up to date as the day goes on...

10. N3BG

N3BG Ham Member QRZ Page

Don’t see how to edit the post but...

AT100 pro II

and

Signalink

are still available. Other items have been sold pending payment etc...

Thanks!

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.