ad: GNOHF-1

SOLD ***Classis E F Johnson Navigator Transmitter works good***

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K5SW, Nov 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K5SW

K5SW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

FOR SALE E F Johnson Navigator Transmitter. Works CW on 160-10 Meters. Very clean CW note, using crystal or VFO. I added a Dow Key Transmit / Receive relay on back & includes operator Manual. I also added a fused power cord as original was frayed. I also replaced the filter capacitors.All original parts otherwise including the original meter, however the meter does not work,never tried to check it out, but may be reparable. Other than needing at least an hour warm up time to use VFO, the crystal control works fine. The crystal cover box is in its place. I note the VFO is off freq., works fine, just out of calibration..After a lengthy warm up time the VFO is stable except at times it jumps freq., so what it needs to be very stable is to replace the caps in the VFO, due to it age. This is a CLASSIC Radio of the 50's , very rare to find, so someone can relive their earlier Novice years using this radio, The case has a few small scratches from its years of usage.I used it on 80-40-20 meters to make contacts.

It is priced at $150 firm, plus $30 ship costs to box well , with lots of bubble wrap to ship safely to all 48 States of the USA. I prefer Pay Pal or otherwise a cashiers check for $180, unless you chose to pick up from Muskogee, Ok. 74403. Contact me via my QRZ address <k5sw@arrl.net> IMG_0841 Navigator .jpg IMG_0842.jpg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    K3XR, W1BR, N4FZ and 1 other person like this.
  2. K5SW

ITEM IS SOLD SOLD SOLD

3. K5SW

SOLD SOLD SOLD

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.