ad: M2Ant-1

China Radio Amateur Weekly QSO Event

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by BH6PJL, Jul 20, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. AG4KN

AG4KN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yeah, I know... every one is a critic (and usually the harshest kinds). 73s :cool:

2. KB0PQP

KB0PQP Ham Member QRZ Page

We had one of these HT's sent to our club SEKARC for free seems to be a decent radio on par with TYT, i would venture to say no one in the US can look around a room without something made in China the people of the country are great and 99.9999% don't have anything to do with government policy!

N8ZI likes this.
  3. BG4IJL

BG4IJL Ham Member QRZ Page

[QUOTE =“ BH6PJL,帖子:5540254,成员:845796”]
    [​IMG]
    在我的城市,每个星期五我们都会在模拟中继器上举办QSO活动。为了宣传一般的无线电法律法规,无线电知识和紧急通讯知识,引导新的爱好者规范通讯。

在我国,每个星期六还将通过数字中继器举办一次QSO活动。为了促进来自不同省份的业余交流,在此数字活动中,不仅要使用DMR广播,还应使用YSF,C4FM,P25广播和Wires-X。

模拟中继器上的QSO

时间:每个星期五20:00-21:00 pm。

频率:RX-439.4000Mhz TX-432.000Mhz。CTCSS / DCS 118.8

事件将从主操作员呼叫“ CQ CQ CQ”开始,这是每个星期五郑州模拟QSO时间,中继器呼号是BR6JA,接收频率是439.4000Mhz,发送频率是432.4000Mhz,发送CTCSS是118.8。

这是Q6的主要操作员BI6KSS:郑州南阳路。我在8层上使用Ailunce HD1原始天线进行发射,发射功率为5W。

接下来,请每个火腿一个一个地报告您的呼号,QTH,设备,发射功率和天线。

数字直放站直放站或MMDVM热点上的QSO

美国国家广播业余爱好者(C4FM-P25-DMR)/ MMDVM数字小组在每个星期六的20:00-22:00进行一次全国性的点名通话QSO活动:

Wires-X系统:24166

Yasue系统:CN中国01

DMR集团电话:Brandmeister集团TG46001

P25系统:10404。

请事先测试设备信号。希望所有的广播爱好者都将倾听并参与。

QSO内容:

报告您的呼号,信号报告,设备,QTH,发射功率。

语言:中文。
    [MEDIA = youtube] xIB72OvXqwI [/ MEDIA]​
    [/引用]
    青岛也有同样的活动,是在每周六晚上UTC12:00-13:00,工作频率是:RX 438.550 TX433.550 TONE 88.5,这是大家空中聚会的美好时刻。另外,在滔滔对讲软件上也有链路,房间号是:131740,通过验证即可在网络上与青岛的火腿们进行交流。有些时候,ECHOLINK和DMR也是我们进行交流的方式之一。
    Good luck ,VY 73~!

4. W7SJP

W7SJP Ham Member QRZ Page

Met several Chinese Hams when I was staying in Beijing. They were very helpful--I wanted to have several segments of COAX made up with gold connectors and not only did they help me, the cost was incredibly low for 12 cables of varying lengths. All said and done--just your average folks trying to enjoy the hobby and making inroads as to the rules and regs, etc., in dealing with their police state. I met some American and European Hams there as well--all having fun. I applaud their efforts there and wish them luck.

JF1IRQ likes this.
  5. JF1IRQ

JF1IRQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Japanese amateur radio licenses can be obtained by Japanese, but there are various restrictions.

JF1IRQ

6. KW0U

KW0U Ham Member QRZ Page

Personally I find it a little humorous that several people are calling it a "Communist country," as though we're in some 1950s Cold War era. Yes, they use the label but economically much of the nation has moved far, far from classical Communism. What is disturbing are several people who bring up Covid-19 as though that is in any way helpful. China has many issues in what it is doing at home and abroad (and they definitely should have been more open earlier in this situation) but repeating what a certain politician is saying to whip up people goes nowhere. I admit to being biased about the country since they did give me a free trip there but let's try to keep our feelings separate from the hobby we all enjoy and share around the world.

7. WN1MB

WN1MB Ham Member QRZ Page

Humorous?

How many nominees/candidates/parties were there in the most recent PRC presidential election?

Here's a clue: it was less than two.

Coincidentally, for nearly three decades, the PRC president has also simultaneously been the general secretary of the Communist Party of China.

Is the duck test really necessary here?

KD8ZM and N8ZI like this.
  8. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

PLEASE keep any sort of "national politics" (of ANY country) out of this thread. We all should know by now there is a forum for that - and this one isn't that forum.

No further political comments please.

Thanks!! :)

Dave
    W7UUU

PD0JBV likes this.
  9. PD0JBV

PD0JBV Guest

Her name is Yolanda ... be polite please.

10. N8ZI

N8ZI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yolanda did not draw it. That is just another radio clip art.
    Besides with Yolanda being a teen idol and top popularity in Asia, I doubt the ramblings of a bunch of washed up old farts slows her progress.
    She is young and beautiful with a long life ahead of her while these rude guys only have ailing body parts with doctors appointments for engagements.

VK2WP likes this.
  11. VK2WP

VK2WP Ham Member QRZ Page

Pity the Chinese club is not on h.f cw, in this neck of the woods have not had much success with China. Only one or two from memory without looking at the log, the bands have not been kind to us as of late

12. K3DFD

K3DFD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

We have a legitimate beef against the Chinese government for many things, not the least of which is the theft of economic intellectual property, but I have no problem with the Chinese people. If there was any way they could get free of the CCP for free and open communications, I would look forward to working them as I do ALL allowable DX.