ad: k1jek

China Radio Amateur Weekly QSO Event

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by BH6PJL, Jul 20, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. BH6PJL

BH6PJL Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]
    In my city, we will have a QSO event on the analog repeater every Friday. In order to promote the general radio laws and regulations, radio knowledge, and emergency communication knowledge, guide new enthusiasts to regulate communication.

In my country, there also will have a QSO event via digital repeater every Saturday. To promote hams communication from different provinces, on this digital activity, not only use DMR Radio but also YSF, C4FM, P25 radio, and Wires-X.

QSO on Analog repeater

Time: Every Friday 20:00-21:00 pm.

Frequency: RX-439.4000Mhz TX-432.000Mhz. CTCSS/DCS 118.8

The event will begin from the master operator calling" CQ CQ CQ this is the every Friday Zhengzhou Analog QSO time, the repeater callsign is BR6JA, Receive frequency is 439.4000Mhz, Transmit frequency is 432.4000Mhz, Transmit CTCSS is 118.8.

This is master operator BI6KSS, QTH: Nanyang Road, Zhengzhou. I am using Ailunce HD1 original antenna transmit on the 8 floors, the transmit power is 5W.

Next, please every ham reports your callsign, QTH, equipment, transmit power, and antenna one by one.

QSO on Digital Repeater Repeater or MMDVM Hotspot

The National radio amateurs (C4FM-P25-DMR)/MMDVM digital group conducts a nationwide roll-call QSO event every Saturday from 20:00-22:00:

Wires-X system: 24166

Yasue System: CN China 01

DMR Group Call: Brandmeister Group TG46001

P25 system: 10404.

Please test the equipment signal in advance. Hope that all radio enthusiasts will listen and participate.

QSO content:

Report your callsign, signal report, equipment, QTH, transmit power.

Language: Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2020
    PD0JBV, N8ZI, VK4HAT and 7 others like this.
  2. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I will check in and report if I have CV19 yet!

KA3CZY, KD4HCU, K2NED and 1 other person like this.
  3. AD2EE

AD2EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

What's interesting to me is that while I have never logged any contacts with HAM's in China I have 8 visits to my page according to Flag Counter!

K0UO likes this.
  4. K2NED

K2NED Ham Member QRZ Page

Never heard of it... Guess ya need a Chinese made radio ????
    no further comment....

K0UO likes this.
  5. AK5CT

AK5CT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Who drew the operator to look like that ?
    I have known several Chinese males, but none that looked like Clark Gable wearing a tie.

upload_2020-7-20_15-45-2.png

KD8ZM and G3SEA like this.
  6. N5XJT

N5XJT Ham Member QRZ Page

But the photo is Errol Flynn. AS a sidenote, can't say I am interested in a Chinese group.

N7XCZ likes this.
  7. N7XCZ

N7XCZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Whatever country it is, It sounds like a great way to get other Hams on the air and involved with their Community.

N8ECH, KN4FTT, KF4ZKU and 7 others like this.
  8. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

As I have mentioned in the past, my beef is with the ripoff of technology and IP ---example in practice is the 'Thousand Talents'-- from which I have personally suffered.

Of course, it is unlikely that these Chinese hams have anything to do with that. They may have designed your radio. They may have built your phone. I am happy to hear they are making efforts to QSO on UHF. As individuals, they are always respected here, and I wish them the best.

Chip W1YW

W7SJP, WQ4G, KG7VTO and 1 other person like this.
  9. N2TPA

N2TPA Ham Member QRZ Page

Amateur radio is not that big in China but it’s great to see they are making efforts on expanding. If only CRAC answered emails, then they can have more amateur radio operators. Really like how some old timers are trying to more involved in STEM education to get students interested. Hopefully they will soon have a net in English.

KF4ZKU, WQ4G, N8ZI and 4 others like this.
  10. JF1IRQ

JF1IRQ Ham Member QRZ Page

That's a good activity. Sounds fun.
    I want to visit the WIRES-X room from Japan

JF1IRQ

N8ZI, VK4HAT, N6PG and 1 other person like this.
  11. AK5CT

AK5CT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ok, I am laughing at myself. N5XJT is totally correct. For any of the younger Hams out there, the picture I posted earlier was indeed Errol Flynn. When I saw the Ham drawing I thought of old movie stars and started writing my reply thinking of Clark Gable, but when I pulled up a picture of Gable, I thought ' NO, the drawing looks more like Errol Flynn'. So, I pulled up Flynn and inserted the photo, but forgot to change the text.
    Thanks for the correction Joe, it gave me a chance to admit to an error, and to deny that I'm getting senile ... YET....

Here is ole' Gable of Gone with the Wind, fame
    upload_2020-7-20_20-49-35.png

Both were great actors ... way back before 'special effects' were the stars of the show.
    Please forgive me from straying from the topic at hand.

PS. I have yet to make a China contact.

12. N7KO

N7KO Ham Member QRZ Page

I am skeptical of getting to friendly with a country that does not respect common laws. I know for most part there people for the most part are as good as we think we are, but I would rather not give any bad actors any help to steal our property, and fill the airways with garbage.

KA2FIR, N3UPM and K0UO like this.
  13. N8DAW

N8DAW Ham Member QRZ Page

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    KF4ZKU, KA2FIR, AD2EE and 1 other person like this.
  14. VK4HAT

VK4HAT Ham Member QRZ Page

You should, America is making Covid great again. Your the world leader in deaths and infections. GO TEAM.

The rest of this thread is lol worthy for its xenophobia. I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect. So much for the dx code of conduct huh.

2E0CIT, K3DFD, KG7VTO and 7 others like this.
  15. VK4HAT

VK4HAT Ham Member QRZ Page

Best of luck Yolanda, I dont speak Chinese, but I would join in if i did.

WZ7U and JF1IRQ like this.