Check Button

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by N0ORY, Jun 13, 2021.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: l-BCInc
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-gcopper
  1. N0ORY

N0ORY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

HELLO ALL YOU HAMS OUT THERE.

we needs a check button so we can check to see how many times you log callsign in your log. right next the logged callsign. Now we have to copy and then paste it in to the search box and hit button. when a check button would make it faster to check to see if you logged the callsign before in a contest or dx to check see if you have already logged the callsign before. work contest and dx time is important. have to check old way can eat up time that you could use working a new contest. I would to see the add to new logbook 3.0. a check button on the right or lelt if the callsign in line of all callsign down the page. it would not be hard to add. make button said "check" .and use the search software to look up the callsign value that have be use in the search option. let's all talk about it and let me and all the other ham know you think about. I hope we will add check button to logbook 3.0. me i think it help . it is just my opinion it would be nice to have that feature.

73's to all the hams out there and stay safe
    David
    N0ORY
    n0ory@yahoo.com

2. WG7X

WG7X Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Or... You could use a real logging program like AC log that automatically shows you previous contacts. ( Low cost but not free) If that is too much, there's always N1MM. (Zero cost to acquire and use).

PU2OZT likes this.
  3. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Enter worked party in Add QSO box and the number of time worked before appears.

times.jpg

KP4SX likes this.
  4. N0ORY

qrz logbook is not free! and are you saying that qrz logbook is not a real logbook? i was just making a suggestion!

5. N0ORY

i know you can look up callsign that way. i was just making a suggestion! and what happened to Sort: box?
    i use the box to sort the callsign by country and mode. is there a box in 3.0 to do that. i use hrd logbook to log my contest and it upload to qrz to be confirmed and to
    Logbook of the World to be confirmed as will.

thank you for responding to my post
    73's
    david
    N0ORY

6. N0ORY

i use hrd logbook to log my contest and it upload to qrz to be confirmed and to
    Logbook of the World to be confirmed as will.

thank you for responding to my post
    73's
    david
    N0ORY