Changing Size and Contrast

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by KE8BKP, May 5, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KE8BKP

KE8BKP Ham Member QRZ Page

I find the new version of QRZ totally unusable in its default state. Am I missing something or do the developers suck this bad? Is there a way to change the text size, contrast, and a way to get rid of the useless information that is just clutter? I was under the impression that it was going to be more usable once they upgraded, but instead we went from something that was pretty good, to something that is unusable. What am I missing, surely this was not their intention, someone has got to be looking at this somewhere going.....did I just pay for someone to make this?

Am I missing something in the setting? What have others done to make it usable? Do I need to start using another program for logging?

K1DOA and MM7WAB like this.
  2. AE1N

AE1N Ham Member QRZ Page

The QRZ developers are constantly striving to improve their product!
    Give your inpout, but no need to attack them!
    ---Layne AE1N

KP4SX likes this.
  3. KE8BKP

KE8BKP Ham Member QRZ Page

I understand your point, but when you are trying to give them advice, and they turn off comments on thread due to it not being rainbows and unicorns, got to question do they really even care what the users think?

Hopefully they understand how bad this is and fix it before declaring it done. At least acknowledge that it is a long way from being finished and they understand everyone's concerns.

K1DOA and MM7WAB like this.
  4. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Can you be specific? What is the useless information?