Changes to Call Signs

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KB8ZUN, Feb 5, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-Geochron
  1. KB8ZUN

KB8ZUN QRZ Lifetime Member #350 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I made some changes to a club call several weeks ago. The FCC granted the changes a couple days after submission. Grant date was 1/15. Those changes have not made their way to the QRZ database. After reading some of the QRZ FAQ's, specifically the time for FCC changes to be seen, I would think this should have gone through by now.

I have seen the changes on several other call sign databases. Just wondering why this may not have taken place on QRZ yet?

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Jeff.

Could you kindly provide us the call of your radio club?

3. KB8ZUN

Julio, The call in question is KD8PHS.

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Thank you.

Just let me check

5. EB1BSV

Please, be patient, I am working on it

6. KB8ZUN

Thanks Julio!

7. EB1BSV

You are welcome Jeff,

Again, be patient.... and sorry for the inconvenience.

8. EB1BSV

Hello Jeff,

I was fixed, please, check and sorry for delay

73, Julio

9. KB8ZUN

10. EB1BSV

ops sorry, let me check again.