Changed Call Sign w/FCC-how in N3FJP?

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by W7HMV, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-3
  1. W7HMV

W7HMV Ham Member QRZ Page

How do I change my callsign for AC Log? I emailed Scott a few days ago and have not received a response. It is probably something simple, but I could not find it in the user's manual that I downloaded. Anyone else out there know how to do this?

2. KD7MSC

KD7MSC Ham Member QRZ Page

Go to File, then New.

Start a new log with your new call and use your old password. If you use the LOtW function you will have to set that all up with your new call. Hope this helps.

73, Sean :)

3. W7HMV

Thanks!

Sean-thanks a bunch!

4. KC7UP

KC7UP Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow I find it incredible that Scott hasn't answered your email. Every time I have had a question I got a response within 48hrs.
    Curt

5. K4UZM

K4UZM Ham Member QRZ Page

You did the right thing, as far as I know that is the only way. I don't know why he hasn't answered your e-mail, he always does. Try e-mailing him again. Scott will send you new reg numbers for your new call sign. BTW you can start a new log and name it with your new call sign for now.

Dave K4UZM

6. W7HMV

Thanks to Sean I got the new file started for the new call.

I will email Scott for a new registration number.

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions!

7. KD7MSC

KD7MSC Ham Member QRZ Page

Glad you have it handled. FYI I kind of been down a similar road. I emailed Scott when my wife needed a log for her callsign. He responded with the same info that I gave you. I don't think you will need any new registration numbers. Once you own it you can create a file for any call that you like.

73, Sean :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.