ad: Radclub22-1

Change Callsign Manager

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by WA7SKG, Nov 9, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. WA7SKG

WA7SKG Ham Member QRZ Page

The trustee of our club call has moved away and is no longer available. We need to transfer management of our QRZ page to me, the new trustee. The club call is W7SAA . If you look at the callsign data, you will see me, WA7SKG as the new trustee. How do I transfer management of the W7SAA page to my call?

Thank you,
    Michael WA7SKG

2. JA6XZS

JA6XZS Volunteer DX Helper Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You are assigned as the trustee for the club as requested.

Thank you,

Kaz, JA6XZS
    DX Helper, QRZ.com

WA7SKG likes this.
  3. YB0BBJ

YB0BBJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Kaz,

I am now being assigned to manage all pages related to our club-station callsigns. However, the page manager of our clubstation call sign YH0AC is unreachable, his callsign is Yd0AZG. However we need access to the page for QSO and indentification purposes. Can you help on changing the page manager of YH0AC to my callsign YC0BBJ?

Thank you,
    Ali YC0BBJ

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Ali, YC0BBJ, nice to meet you, :)

My name is Julio Cesar, I am QRZ moderator and I am going to help you with the registration process.

You will be added as soon as possible and you will get other post here with information about how to manage your account .

Thank you.

Request in progress

5. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Ali, YC0BBJ, how are you today?, :D

YH0AC has been added under your account.

73, Julio

6. YB0BBJ

Hi Julio,
    My day is much better, thanks to you.

TU GL GB 73
    Ali

7. EB1BSV

My pleasure Ali and do not have hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance more.

73, Julio

YB0BBJ likes this.
  8. YB0BBJ

Hi Julio,
    I hope you are well today.

I'm taking your offer for further assistance towards the account YH0AC.

The YH0AC call-sign which is managed by me is in need of a log book. However, everytime I tried to login to the account, with a password provided by the previous manager, there's always a message:

"We could not log you in with the information you provided - This user account is closed"

Please help in allowing me to login to the account and setup a log book.

Thank you for your attention.

Ali

9. EB1BSV

Let me check

10. YB0BBJ

thanks,
    awaiting

11. EB1BSV

Ok

12. EB1BSV

Hello Ali, you have to manage it through your account, as a managed callsign. About the logbook, you have to créate a new one in case you dont have, but always under your account. But please, do not los in with the call of the radio club, just with your account. If you still have questions do not hesitase to contact us again

13. YB0BBJ

Julio,
    thanks again, I'll see if I can create a log book for YH0AC through my account.

14. EB1BSV

Perfect, let me know if you need further assistance

15. YB0BBJ

Julio,
    QRZ told me that there has already been a log-book for YH0AC on which I do not have any knowledge of the starting and end dates. Despite the fact that if I were to click on the logbook tab on the main page of YH0AC, the response is that there are no logbook for this call sign.

I assume if I were to put new dates or make a new book, then I will have to dispute this with certain proof.

Please advise.

Thanks for assisting so far.
    Ali