Change call sign to new

Discussion in 'Add My Call Sign to QRZ - Database Helpers Forum' started by 2M0INM, Aug 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. 2E0MK

2E0MK Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi all - please could my call sign M6ODZ be changed to 2e0MK?

Many thanks.

2. K4APL

K4APL Ham Member QRZ Page

Good morning!
    I've changed my call sign from KN4YCH to K4APL
    Thanks!
    -John

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Good morning John, KN4YCH, nice to meet you, :)

USA callsign are updated automatically from the FCC. This usually takes 3-5 working days.

The process is automatic and remember your password will remain the same.

You will hear from me when it is done

73, Julio Cesar. EB1BSV/KI7HPQ

5. AC9VT

AC9VT Ham Member QRZ Page

I signed up as DougDoty and thought I understood I could change to my callsign when issued by myself but I do not see where or how. Can you assist in flipping my account to my new call sign issued today, AC9VT. I have read here in this thread and will expect the same password unless otherwise advised. Thanks...

6. EB1BSV

Hello John,

Your callsign has been changed.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

7. EB1BSV

Please, have a look:

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?th...c9vt-as-of-today-new-ham.675246/#post-5213729

Thank you.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

8. K7SBB

K7SBB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello. My call sign has changed from KJ7IXN to K7SBB. Would you please make that change on my account? Thanks in advance!

9. EB1BSV

Good afternoon Samuel B Behimer, KJ7IXN, nice to meet you, :)

U.S. CALL SIGN CHANGES OR ADDITIONS

When your license or any modifications shows up on the FCC ULS please take note of the "Grant Date".

Your new information will NOT appear on QRZ until 2-3 days after that date.

US CALLS ARE ADDED AUTOMATICALLY

When USA Amateurs change or get a new callsign from the FCC. A USA Amateur callsign should NEVER be added by a person. The QRZ system will automatically add your new callsign within 3 days of it becoming effective on the FCC's website. This is especially important for QRZ Subscribers who risk losing their subscription if they don't wait for the system to do the update. The system will update your username to your new callsign and transfer your bio and other information automatically. Your login password will remain the same. Be patient, it will work.

You will hear from me when you callsign appear in our database.

73, Julio César EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

K7SBB likes this.
  10. 4I1CYB

4I1CYB Ham Member

same here 73. from 4G1cyb to 4I1cyb