ad: elecraft

CBers Should Be Shot Cuz

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by Guest, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ai4ep @ April 14 2004,22:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[​IMG] ...AMATEUR radio vehicle tags  with 11 meter antennas...?  ---ai4ep---  PRAISE the LORD !![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Oh well i have about 4 on the car anyway, whats another one, really you can tell my wilson 2m atena from my wilson 11m anyway. Hey look my user name has changed LOL HAW CBer1st is out LOL [​IMG]

2. K6PME

K6PME Ham Member QRZ Page

HEY! Alright! But they sure took awhile to do it.

3. kd7wyo

kd7wyo Ham Member QRZ Page

hey congrats KI4FCP for the newlicence

I still have 2 by 3 Kd7wyo and I'm a gen but thats because k7wyo was taken by my old man

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Do not forget to write your anti-BPL letters,
    encourage new amateur radio participation and generally be nice
    to one another. That is all.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Going back to the first post

Some of us haven't used CW in so long, and of course waited 8 yrs to test, that it kinda is a good thing for no code so we could uh refresh our memories.

Can't believe I'm only in my 30's and suffering from OMS* already!

* OMS Old Man Syndrom

6. K4UUG

K4UUG Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (K8YS @ April 08 2004,14:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sniff sniff
    sniff sniff
    sniff sniff

I SMELL TROLL[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    No that is your upper lip! [​IMG]

7. K8YS

K8YS Banned QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N1OBN @ June 02 2004,06:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (K8YS @ April 08 2004,14:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sniff sniff
    sniff sniff
    sniff sniff

I SMELL TROLL[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    No that is your upper lip! [​IMG][/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    nope, I found the troll.....

8. KD4AMG

KD4AMG Ham Member QRZ Page

The title reads &quot; cbers should be shot cuz&quot;...do we NEED a reason ?

9. KB9YCO

KB9YCO Ham Member QRZ Page

How sad that this thread didn't make it into the internet dumpster like some of the much better threads that did recently. &quot;CB'ers should be shot&quot;, whether said as a joke or not, seems a bit harsh don't you think? Whatever floats yer boat there Sparky.
    Also, CB'ers are legitimately legal radio operators that don't condone the actions of the few and act in accordance with the rules and regulations of CB radio. Those few bad examples are not, and never have been, a majority. The majority are not freebanders or 10 meter pirates (yes, there is a difference if you want to argue semantics) and have always contributed to radio and communications, whether some of you choose to believe it or not. What some choose to do in bands beyond the amateur bands is not our concern, it's the concern of the FCC and we all see how much they are concerned.
    An 11 meter antenna on a vehicle with ham plates is a smart idea; go drive out in some of the more remote areas of this great country and tell me where you hear most of the 'road activity'.
    I personally choose to access as much spectrum as I can legally get my hands on and there is nothing wrong or backwards about that, it's called communicating and that's what it's for. 73
    Brett- KB9YCO- WPUN468- BA808

10. N0OV

N0OV Guest

Brett -- good observation.

As this post goes

Troll Meter
    -- 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Meters broken!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.