CBers Should Be Shot Cuz

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by Guest, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. bigdog

bigdog Banned

Well I think that we should shoot them all and let god sort them out.
    That way we end the Anarkest " free banding " and the " I'm so stupid, HE HE that I didn't know that that was a Ham band I was talking on, HE HE " Truck Drivers with more mouth and money to through away than smarts.

Just my 10 cents worth

OUT

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok i started this ia a funny HA HA LOL so lets have fun with it, sometime we need to laugh at ourselves. Me included LOL [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KA9VQF @ April 10 2004,23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (k9kjm @ April 10 2004,22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To say that anyone &quot;should be shot&quot; (Without a real
    reason, Like threatning you with great harm) Is really
    stupid.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Perhaps you should:
    Check the avatar and sign in name of the originator of the thread.
    He  recently passed the technician test and should by now have his ticket.
    He suggested that this was a place to flame. I don't know what QRZ thought would happen and I'll bet they are watching this one pretty close.
    Try not to be quite so stiff and have a bit of fun once in a while.
    Read the threads from the beginning.
    Your survivors can pry my firearms from my cold dead fingers. {I don't support most gun control policies, It's a personal thing. I have never fired a weapon of any kind at anyone even when I was on the police reserve years ago. I have however pointed loaded pistols and once a shotgun at suspected car thives.}
    Renew your prescription on that bottle of prozac
    Have a nice day.  
    KA9VQF[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Gee how long does it take W5YI VEC to get this stuff to the FCC its been week today...all these neato radios and cant talk a lick LOL [​IMG]

4. KG4CGC

KG4CGC Ham Member QRZ Page

CB'ers should be shot for changing the channel on my here tellyvizun. Cain't watch a whole show of Van Impe with them darn'd CB'ers and their hooty boxes.
    And don't get me started on them dang'd FRSers

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Jack, you got that call yet?
    We're all anxious to find out your call! (Granted, probably not quite as anxious as you are! I remember the week spent waiting on mine! I'd LOVE to see the server logs from the FCC to see how many times I submitted that particular query&#33[​IMG]

6. KF7QQ

KF7QQ Ham Member QRZ Page

hey &quot;ciber1st&quot;, you sound like a cber, so dont be too hard on yourself. Maybe,,,,,if you study real hard, you too can be one of us.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ummm.  He DID, hence the 'waiting on his call' posts.

CBer1st IS one of us now.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KI4DYA @ April 14 2004,14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey Jack, you got that call yet?  
    We're all anxious to find out your call!  (Granted, probably not quite as anxious as you are!  I remember the week spent waiting on mine!  I'd LOVE to see the server logs from the FCC to see how many times I submitted that particular query&#33[​IMG][/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I heard from Tracy at W5YI-VEC today, she just got the packet from the NC VE group yesterday and would be keying them in today so i should see it by FRIDAY I hope. Dont worry ill be setting up a new account and post it so those who still want to give me heck about CB wont b e disapointed......plus my grammer will give me away HAW LOL...... [​IMG] Oh yea i think ive worn out my mouse checking ULS everyday LOL

9. Guest

Guest Guest

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KI4DYA @ April 14 2004,15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ummm.  He DID, hence the 'waiting on his call' posts.

CBer1st IS one of us now.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Plus my tags are due this month on my car and i want my ham tag lol, kill two birds with one CB lol

10. KD4AMG

KD4AMG Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG] ...AMATEUR radio vehicle tags with 11 meter antennas...? ---ai4ep--- PRAISE the LORD !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.