ad: cq2k-1

CB is beating hams again

Discussion in 'Microphones, Speakers & Audio Processing' started by PA1ZP, Sep 11, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Only made it 1 min 5 sec, here before shutdown.

2. K0OKS

K0OKS Ham Member QRZ Page

TRX Bench generally does some pretty good videos. They can be long, though.

I watch pretty much all YouTube videos at 1.5x speed or better. His I always watch at 2x speed. That particular video was not super informative compared to some of his others.

3. K6LPM

K6LPM Ham Member QRZ Page

Drifting off subject of wireless mics,,, which by the way, seems to be a pretty cool gizmo to have..... (does Bob Heil offer these? Or is he behind CBers.... Siennheiser has made wireless broadcasting Mics for years with Neuman capsules none the less!)
    As for YouTube Videos,
    I surely dont want to discourage anyone from taking the time or even a long time to make and post informative or entertaining videos. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, I dont know at what frame rate a YT vid would equal out to? I am grateful to those who share. I mean what kinda character does that? The true geek, nerd or ham?! I dunno but thanks for sharing, I know that I couldnt stand to see myself put out a video, I would just be too lame! My biggest appreciation and kudos to those who do all those things we watch on You Tube!

It makes me think or reminds me of that Budweiser commercial where the announcer celebrates a tribute to the real men of ________ (various things that people do) .
    SO HERE'S TO YOU, MR YOU TUBE VIDEO POSTER. THIS BUD IS FOR YOU!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 8:24 AM
  4. K6LPM

Real men of Genius,,, thats the budweiser commercials I was trying to recall!

5. KA0KA

KA0KA Ham Member QRZ Page

I think I will never get the three mins back I just wasted reading this thread...
    QRZ "news" home page is full of nearly complete garbage and 50% of these 'forums' are as well. What a waste of time lol...

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 1:54 PM
  6. KC9VFO

KC9VFO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Those CBers sure have worn out that "President" name. Reminds me of a truckstop.

K3XR likes this.
  7. K6LPM

Uniden should come out with a President Trump model edition with extra tweaked and peaked audio .

K2XT and KI6IPO like this.
  8. K0OKS

K0OKS Ham Member QRZ Page

And an Orange case.

9. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Subscriber QRZ Page

Clinton frequented truck stops?

10. K6LPM

They already make a President Clinton CB