CAUTION; Fluke 1507 Insulation Tester, 600V RMS or DC

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by N4ETR, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:24 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. N4ETR

N4ETR Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought this at the beginning of the year for work, but do to health reasons I can not continue that trade. Has only been used once to megohm a variable speed Daikin compressor. Paid over $700 for everything. Case and micro leads did not come wither meter, but are included. Like new condition. Great for testing earth bond resistance. Asking $399 shipped. US only, insured. Paypal preferred. 20180724_112742.jpg

Fluke 1507 Specifications
    AC/DC Voltage Specifications
    Range 600.0V
    Resolution 0.1V
    Accuracy 50 Hz to 400 Hz: ±(2% of rdg + 3 digits)
    Input Impedance 3MΩ (nominal), < 100pF
    Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1kΩ unbalanced) > 60dB at DC, 50 or 60Hz
    Overload Protection 600V RMS or DC
    Earth Bond Resistance Specifications
    Range 20.00Ω to 20.00kΩ
    Resolution 0.01Ω to 0.01kΩ
    Accuracy ±(1.5% + 3 digits)
    Overload Protection 2V RMS or DC
    Open Circuit Test Voltage > 4.0V, < 8V
    Short Circuit Current > 200.0mA
    Insulation Specifications
    Output Voltages 50 to 1000V (0 to 20%)
    Test Currents 1mA at 50kΩ to 1MΩ
    Measurement Range 0.01MΩ to 2000MΩ
    Test Voltages 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, 1000V
    Test Voltage Accuracy +20%, -0%
    Short-Circuit Test Current 1mA nominal
    Auto Discharge Discharge time < 0.5 second for C = 1µF or less
    Live Circuit Detection Inhibit test if terminal voltage > 30V prior to initialization of test
    Maximum Capacitive Load Operable with up to 1µF load

2. KN7S

KN7S Senior Swapmeet Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

This ad has been flagged for not following posted QRZ Safety Rules.

All for-sale and for-trade listings for items exceeding $100 in value must include a photo of the item or items being offered. It must be an actual photo of the item in the seller's possession and may not be a stock or manufacturer's photo. All photos are Google searched to make sure that they are unique. A photo of the box which contains the item for sale is not sufficient. You must open the box and show the item.

If the item being offered is valued at more than $250.00 then the sellers callsign must appear in at least one photo of each item, set and taken alongside the item offered for sale. Handwritten callsigns are preferred. Digitally superimposed call signs do not meet this requirement.

If you are the seller you can add photos, including your call sign next to the item(s), by using the Post Reply feature in this ad.

If you are having problems uploading pictures, please read here; https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-photo-updated.267046/

3. N4ETR

my apologies. I forgot to include my callsign in the picture. I am not at home right now.

Moderator can you please delete it or cancel until I take the picture correctly...I have posted and sold items in the Ham radio gear for sale correctly there. Again my apologies.

4. N4ETR

5. N4ETR