SOLD CAT WX-250, CAT200b CI-200 and ED-1000W

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W8KHW, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. W8KHW

W8KHW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

CAT WX-250 Weather Receiver with repeater interface. Receiver features a SAME Message Decoder for alerts specific to the area(s) you specify in the configuration. Includes the original manual and CD with programming software. This unit will work with ANY repeater controller, not just CAT. Excellent condition. Purchased for a project that never got off the ground. These don’t come up for sale often. $299 including PayPal fees, shipping extra and based on your choice of carrier and options.

CAT-200b Repeater Controller with CI-200 serial interface and Windows programming software. A great little full featured controller for a portable repeater and easy to program. Also includes case. $150 including PayPal fees.

ED-1000W Windows programming software. Allows easier setup and maintenance of CAT-1000 Repeater Controllers. Original CD from CAT Automation. $35 including fees and mailing.

Best way to contact me is mycall@arrl.net

Thank you for looking.

Attached Files:

2. NP4PC

NP4PC Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested in the Cat-200, contact me please np4pc@yahoo.com.

3. W8KHW

W8KHW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

All items have been sold. Thanks to everyone who responded and thanks to QRZ.com

Kevin

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.