ad: ARR

SOLD CAT-1000B Repeater controller w/DVR1000B voice recorder

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6RE, Sep 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W6RE

W6RE Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale: One used CAT-1000B repeater controller with optional DVR-1000B digital voice recorder board in the factory 19" aluminum rack enclosure.

This was Ron's top-of-the-line repeater controller from his company Computer Automated Technologies in Florida. It is packed with all the features you would expect in a top-shelf controller. This is his revised and updated "B" version where he changed a few things in the layout and refined the controller as a rev. B version over the original design. Cabinet cover and matching screws are included as is a full printed 3-hole punched manual and copy of original flyer from CAT about the controller for prospective owners. Cabinet cover was removed to show the controller and DVR, what is actually inside the rack chassis.

You can read about his controllers by going to his website and downloading the full manual in .pdf file format. Easy to program, tons of features including the following:

Real voice speech
    Digital voice recorder
    Full featured autopatch with reverse autopatch, memory phone number directory, privacy mute 1-way audio, toll restriction and program or talk through features.
    Macros for shortcuts in programming and multi-segment programming
    Scheduler 24/7/365 calendar capable
    Grandfather clock
    multiple ID's including voice ID and DVR track playback ID.
    Announcements and scheduled nets or special events programmable.
    several I/O ports to control and read telemetry at the site.
    Compatible with his SAME and NOAA weather receivers for SkyWarn etc.
    Doug Hall RBI-1 remote base compatible
    2nd port for another repeater or a full duplex link
    RS-232 programmable via. computer
    TTP programmable over the air or by telephone
    low current draw, runs on most voltages common to repeaters
    And much more.

Originally this entire package cost almost $1000

My price: $295 shipped CONUS-48 to your door insured with tracking numbers. I prefer PayPal for payment to protect both parties and for a smooth transaction and ship within 3 weekdays of payment. I will provide the tracking information as soon as it is in the system.

*** Please note: Ron, the proprietor of CAT still services all of his products including this controller should it ever require any service beyond a reset and programming, he is but a phone call away and a great guy to deal with should you need any service or want to purchase his windows programming software for his controllers.

SCAMMERS need not apply as you will be ignored and many thanks to the QRZ team for taking security and verification seriously here. It may be a pain but it helps all of us!

73 and thanks for reading de W6RE. CAT1000bw6re.jpg

2. W6RE

W6RE Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold to KS4CA,
    Thanks Bob & thanks to QRZ.com. For those looking, see my other controller on here for sale add. Please mark as sold admins 73!

THAT WAS FAST!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.