Carl Juvrud Scammer

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by WW1SS, Nov 20, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. N7JS

N7JS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, just replied he wanted an item, then sent a link with a fake QRZ asking if it looked like the item pictured in the link. The link attempts to get you to log in. Here's the link [DELETED]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. N0NY

N0NY Ham Member QRZ Page

I got 3 emails from him yesterday on my ad. and someone else that posted his email was hacked (N6AX) also received emails about buying stuff -

QRZ lookup email is different, no reply.. then its a scam. Done!

3. W4POO

W4POO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

me also , he said he would take it & a link that said if it looks like this one .:mad:

4. W4POO

W4POO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

:mad:--EMAIL ME AS WELL I ASK FOR A CALL & IT CAME UP AS ( KP2L ) CARL W JUVRUD.

5. W8NIC

W8NIC Ham Member QRZ Page

i received the same email with the same link saying "this is a picture of what i want"
    SURE!!!!! there's got to be a way to get these people!!!!

6. KD5JBN

KD5JBN Ham Member QRZ Page

7. VA3EE

VA3EE Ham Member QRZ Page

Got a email from him two days ago wanting to buy my 570SG and asked if paypal was okay??
    No thanks glad I saw this.
    Cheers Guys VE3GNX / VA3EE

8. NN4E

NN4E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I too received one of these messages and a quick email to abuse@nuts.cc got his phony QRZ credential harvester shutdown within a few hours.

9. NE2X

NE2X Ham Member QRZ Page

973-298-1783

is in Piscataway/Rockaway NJ

10. K9MWD

K9MWD Ham Member QRZ Page

I too got an email from this person today using the click this link for the photo tactic. I immediately became suspicious and googled the link which brought me here. They are still at it.