ad: MLSons-1

Can't upload to LoTW

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by M0NMA, Mar 29, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. M0NMA

M0NMA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I last uploaded to LoTW from QRZ on 13 March. All worked as normal then. When I tried to upload today, QRZ gives an error and if I look at the LoTW settings it tells me that the LoTW certificate has been 'Replaced'.

I have done nothing to LoTW to generate a new certificate and when I checked, the current certificate is still valid (and I can' renew it).

I have tried to re-upload the certificate but it is rejected saying the certificate cannot be used. I have requested a new certificate from LoTW but that will take a few days.

I wonder whether this is linked to the new 3.0 logbook? Any help would be appreciated.

Steve M0NMA

The message I get from an attempted upload is listed below. It looks like QRZ is being told the certificate is not valid but, as nothing has changed, I don't know why!:

0 out of 2511 records sent.
    Records already sent: 2404
    ADIF output errors: 0
    TQSL Signed Successfully: No
    Uploaded to LoTW Successfully: No

TQSL Output:

>> Preparing Certificate
    TQSL Version 2.5.7 [pkg-v2.5.7]
    Callsign Certificate Loaded: M0NMA (Steve Marsh) DXCC = 223

FINISHED

>> Signing Records
    TQSL Version 2.5.7 [pkg-v2.5.7]
    There are no valid callsign certificates for callsign M0NMA in entity -NONE-.
    Signing aborted.
    No records to upload
    Final Status: No QSOs written(8)
    FINISHED

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

3. M0NMA

M0NMA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Solved! QRZ was correctly telling me that the certificate had been replaced - I had updated it in August last year but it looks like I had not uploaded it correctly (or at all) to TQSL. The only odd thing is that it took 6 months before it triggered an error in QRZ...

Steve