Can't upload to LoTW

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by K3CLT, Jan 4, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K3CLT

K3CLT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Getting the following error message while trying to upload to LoTW: "Error occurred while signing log records.0 records successfully sent to LoTW."

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

3. K3CLT

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

5. N0YPD

N0YPD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have been getting same error message also,and it was working fine for a couple of years before. Sure is weird

6. M0IQD

M0IQD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am having the same problem worked 2 days ago mine says password wrong but can use it to download from LOTW

7. W1DQ

8. K3CLT

I went back in and got a new TQSL cert and loaded it. When I go to upload or try to reload the LoTW it says the LoTW Access is enabled but when I try to reload it I get the following message: The LoTW Certificate/Key you provided is invalid.

9. NI4TG

NI4TG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have same issue for a week or so. Opened a ticket. Can download from LoTW all day long, but cannot upload

10. KK6QMS

KK6QMS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Same issue. Cannot upload w message:

Error occured while signing log records.
    The password you provided is not a match for the LoTW Certificate."

Got a new cert, exported to .p12 w no pass, uploaded to QRZ per their instructions yet still does not work. Opened a ticket last week. No alerts or emails indicating any response. Logged in to help desk just now to see a closed ticket. They simply gave the link above to re-do the .p12 (which I already did). Maybe service would be better if I had paid for 5 years in advance. Oh wait...
    :)
    Clifford