Can't post in Swapmeet forum?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by MURPHY625, Sep 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

The verification process isn't complete until you have the green "Verified" tag under your username. Without that you won't be able to post in the Swapmeet sections.

2. KE8KKM

KE8KKM Ham Member QRZ Page

After going through the 2 part authentication process it is allowing to post replies to this page and also the wanted classified section. However, I still get the " I have insufficient privileges" on the for sale page, not allowing me to reply to items for sale.

3. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

You're only halfway there with 2FA. You need to complete the verification process by submitting either a LoTW certificate or photo ID.

4. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Ham Member QRZ Page

To become ID verified, it is required to complete the user identity verified process.

The most preferred way to become ID verified is to use your ARRL LoTW certificate as identification.

During the verification process, there are step by step instructions with screen shots indicating how this is done.

It's easy to become an ID verified user in a few minutes and you can get started on your user account page here:

https://www.qrz.com/manager

When you have completed this ID verification, you will see the following information displayed on your user account page:

[​IMG]

Please indicate if you need any assistance or have any further questions.

Thank you.