Can't get the "LINK" flag to work on my QRZ page.

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by WA4LJJ, Sep 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WA4LJJ

WA4LJJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Using the "FLAG" icon at the top of the EDIT page on my QRZ page, how can I (for example) have the reader click on the below text "My radio career" and be taken to another section of my page to, "This is where I want to link" ?

My radio career (click on this) began in 1968 when I met my "Elmer" Randy, WB4KZI. We were both serving in the Air Force at MyrtleBeach, SC. We became close friends and remain so today.

He patiently tutored me and in April of 1969 I got my Novice ticket, WN4MYI. Then in 1970 while stationed at Keesler AFB at Biloxi, Ms, I got my General (Conditional) ticket which I have today. I was assigned the call sign WB5HMY.

(And be taken to this:) This is where I want to link to on another page:

I have tried every thing I can think of. Can anyone PLEASE help me???
    Thanks!
    doug
    WA4LJJ

2. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I install one anchor "My radio career" in the top of your page. You can use it as example and install other anchors.
    Of course you can install a background (or CSS) button and use it . Here is a lot of example of buttons.

P.S. I think we edit your page together - I was clone your page here https://www.qrz.com/db/XX2A/7 - let me know when you ready to look HTML code

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  3. WA4LJJ

WA4LJJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm ready!

4. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

check your page now . One anchor installed

I am too. Done .

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019