Can't edit club station page - "Permission denied"

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by YT5JLA, May 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. YT5JLA

YT5JLA Ham Member QRZ Page

Can you help me with this problem. I can login with parameters for login, but, when I try to access Edit Page or something else, database says "Permission denied". When I try to ask on forums, servers sents me " QRZ Forums - Error".

Thanks for help.

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Could you kindly provide us the name of the radio club?

3. YT5JLA

Of course. YU1AFV, Radio club "Elektron"

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

YU1AFV has been added under your account.

73, Julio

5. YT5JLA

Hello dear friend. I have some questions about problem with our Club Page, and access to it. We need an open account, for all our club operators, and they need to access anytime they work from our locations. So, logbook is under my page, and they have no access to open logbook. Can you tell me, can we open new account for our Club, under club email address and can you transfer Club log from my account to new one ?
    My club is YU1AFV.
    MNY TNX
    73 de YT5JLA

6. EB1BSV

Hello Milan V., :)

Radioclub callsigns need a manager, and a manager must be an individual with a valid license. So, we cannot create an open account for all the operators. This is for security reasons.
    About logbook, if you are a subscriber, you can share your logbook, so in this case all operators could access to the logbook
    Hope this helps you,

73, Julio Cesar. EB1BSV/KI7HPQ

7. YT5JLA

Hello Julio, again :)
    I'm not subscriber, at the moment.