Cannot search & find my posts from before Nov 1, 2017

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by W7JZE, Jun 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W7JZE

W7JZE QRZ Lifetime Member #84 Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Well, I've searched this forum pretty thoroughly and cannot see that this questions has been asked / answered yet...

QUESTION: Is there ~ a 9 month limit on how far back I can search for posts that I have made?

I am looking for posts I made in August 2017 (in the JUST TALKING forum) regarding the Solar Eclipse expedition I took back then. No matter how I input the search, nothing I've posted prior to November 1, 2017 shows in the search results. About 9 months ago.

I've also clicked on my avatar, got the small, black info page pop-up, clicked on my call sign, got my profile page, selected SHOW ALL POSTS (CONTENT) POSTED and still, nothing earlier than Nov 1, 2017 appears.

Does anyone have any idea about how I can view the August 2017 posts that I made?

Thank you :)

Bill - W7JZE

2. WA7ARK

WA7ARK Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like an answer to this, too

3. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

When you go to the last page of your search results, there is a link at the bottom of that page that says "Find older messages". Click that and the next group of older results will come up. Lather, rinse, repeat until you have gone as far back as you need to.

4. K1SZO

K1SZO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You can always goto Google and search to with the following in the address bar:

site:forums.qrz.com (search term)

5. WA7ARK

WA7ARK Ham Member QRZ Page

The "Find older messages" link does not appear in the QRZ Search Tool Results, it appears only if I go to the "My Content" link on the "WA7ARK" tab at the top of the page.

It would be much more useful if there was a way to do a "keyword" search back more than a couple of months....