cannot access logbook

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by K6PAD, Oct 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KJ6KK

KJ6KK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Oct 17, 16:00 UTC -- QRZ logbook seems to be back, working at full speed. Yesterday I experienced the problems mentioned above.

2. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder Administrator QRZ Page

Folks, please know that we're keenly aware of the problem, which related to server performance. As the logbook continues to grow in popularity, the server must work harder. We are currently adding more resources (I/O ops) to address the issue. While some screens may show an empty page, it's not indicative of a loss of data. There has been no data loss whatsoever. Whenever a blank page is shown it means that the server was too busy serving other requests. That's why people who try again are seeing their data as usual.

We are 100% committed to correcting the problem and we expect performance to return to normal within a few hours as the cloud servers reconfigure themselves to the next higher performance level. Note that this happens in real-time, while the server continues to serve users.

Please stay tuned for updates.

73, -fred

KD0NPT and K1NIK like this.
  3. K1NIK

K1NIK QRZ Lifetime Member #313 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Thank you Fred the update is greatly appreciated. I had two days of issues here at my QTH but seems to be working OK today.

4. KJ6KK

KJ6KK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Oct 17, 18:24 UTC Problem returns -- QRZ logbook site again not responding.

5. K3EY

K3EY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank You for the update, it's all one can expect, mine is still squirrely but coming along.

6. W4HWD

W4HWD Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It's fine now. I guess in this world people want it all and want it right now, and get whiney when stuff goes down for a bit. This PAYING customer logs on paper and types them all in when the logbook comes back up.

7. KN4CQB

KN4CQB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for getting things fixed!

8. K3EY

K3EY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Geez you're really smart

9. MI0GTA

MI0GTA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Log book still playing up.... Ok 1 second and missing then almost every entry...

10. W4HWD

W4HWD Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

And you are weally sensitive.:confused: All done with you now.