CANCELLED; Warhammer 40k Rule Book (new, 8th edition)

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by W9MT, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W9MT

W9MT Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you or your kids play the newest craze, "Warhammer 40k"?

It's a wargame like "chess on steroids" where different armies of "space marines" square off in battle, usually at a hobby store with a playing field indoors.

Building, painting, and then deploying these figurines of biological and artificially enhanced "limbs of weaponry" can really "pull one in", and build armies nearing the cost of mid-range ham transceivers. The game is more complex than World of Warcraft was, and has both the interpersonal touch with other people (in-person, not on-line) and features of randomness (throwing of multiple dice during a move) that give the game an interesting edge to it.

Well, now the sales pitch for the item in question....

My son bought an 8th edition rule book to use in his pursuit of gaming. Then he bought an expensive game piece kit that included another one. He doesn't want nor need two. So, here's a chance to purchase a new, current edition Rule Book at a big discount from retail.

As the photos indicate, this book is still shrink wrapped in its original packaging. The price is $40, shipped to your door. (New retail is $60, plus tax and your commute cost/time to get to the point of sale.) You won't find these in used book stores, either. Most of them have the 7th and earlier editions (which don't sell...and they wonder why). We're good with check, money order, or PayPal. (For the first payment option, you will have to await shipment until your check clears the bank. So if you want the book quickly, choose one of the latter two payment options.)

Contact me via my email on my QRZ.com page or here. My email (phonetically) is "dubbya nine emm tee at arrl.net".

Thank you and grab this 8th edition WH 40k Rule book at a great discount, for yourself or your affected family member or friend. (WH 40k is a neat affectation just like ham radio !!!)

Attached Files:

2. W9MT

W9MT Ham Member QRZ Page

PRICE DROP...$30 shipped to your door.

3. W9MT

W9MT Ham Member QRZ Page

Moderator, please delete this listing. It has run it's course without a sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.