ad: wmr-1

CANCELLED; Intel i3 based, 8g DDR, tower computer

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by W9MT, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W9MT

W9MT Ham Member QRZ Page

Specifications:

i3-4160 running at 3.60GHz
    8gB DDR3-1600 DRAM (very high quality Corsair Vengeance brand; lots of RAM for a 64 bit O/S)
    128gB Crucial SSD (just what you need for fast boot up's and O/S I/O "lightning fast" transactions)
    1 TB (yes, ONE TERABYTE) Western Digital "Red Series" HDD
    500W PSU (also Corsair Brand, model CX500M)

MSI mother board, H81M-P33, with Intel Driver DVD-ROM driver disc (matched to the on-board chipset)

Graphics, and Ethernet are integrated onto the mother board, so no WiFi without you supplying an adapter. If you want "screaming graphics" for gaming, you will also need to provide your own PCI-Express graphics card.

Also included are an inlet and outlet, 5", two fan set for maximum cooling of the tower, and a very high quality, brand name (Samsung Super Writemaster) DVD-Multi Writer. The power supply unit (PSU) and the i3 processor have their own cooler fans included. Arctic Silver paste was used for the i3's installation.

Most importantly: NO O/S IS INCLUDED.

Do what you want...load in Win10 64 bit, LINUX, whatever...this machine will handle them all with ease. This is a very cool running, fast throughput computer, offered at a bargain price.

$200, plus $35 for shipping to the "Lower 48" Continental USA. Alaska or Hawaii, please contact me for an exact shipping quote, as it will be higher.

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS.

PayPal is good. Money Order drawn in the USA is good, postal or otherwise also good. These two payment methods will allow shipment upon receipt of payment. Personal Check drawn from a USA based bank is also OK, but a 10 day delay will be placed on the shipment for the funds to clear the banking system.

Contact me on my QRZ.com email, or here. (My email, phonetically, is "dubbya nine emm tee at arrl dot net".)

Attached Files:

2. W9MT

W9MT Ham Member QRZ Page

One more thing... See those blue tabbed USB ports? (2 on the back and 1 on the front) Those are the latest USB 3.0 connectors. The other 3 are the more standard, and slower, USB 2.0 interfaces.

3. W9MT

W9MT Ham Member QRZ Page

Moderator, please delete this listing. It has run it's course without a sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.