CANCELLED. HIGH POWER Multiband MAGNETIC LOOP ANTENNA 10-80 Mts

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by KX4CY, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. N0SNP

N0SNP Ham Member QRZ Page

I really like this magnetic loop and I'm close to the fence in buying it... but...

The ads for it seem to be all over the place in terms of price and specs. One ad says $145 + ship and free coax during July 2017... and other ads say $180 + ship with no coax.

One ad states it covers 10-60m... and another states it covers 10-80m.

The Youtube video does a fine job explaning what you get... but very little about actual performance.

Please update the ad to state how much it costs NOW with and without coax. Might be a good idea to delete all of the old ads hanging on QRZ if that's possible.

Like I say... I'm not downgrading your product in the least. I'd really like to buy it. I believe magnetic loops are the "future" as far as HF is concerned and this looks like a great contender... but I'm just not certain what I'm getting for the money and how much it's going to cost me NOW. I'd really prefer to have coax included.

Appreciate it. Thank you!

Steve
    N0SNP

2. KX4CY

KX4CY Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Steve,

I have no idea how you were able to reply to this add, since this thread was supposed to be closed/locked some time ago. QRZ adds are impossible to delete even by request to QRZ staff.

Any way.... as you may suspect, this old add is no longer valid.

There is review in youtube by Dave Casler KE0OG. Episode #95 (Pracomm SML-1000-1)

Current purchase venues are:

a.- Ebay

b.- https://www.pracomm.store

Prices are different because of the fees/convenience/preference factor of different venues.

All questions/support please send to: customerservice@pracomm.store

All the best,

Roberto. KX4CY

3. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Staff Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Roberto,
    If you wish to close an ad, all you need do is reply to your ad with SOLD or CANCELLED. Your ad will be locked if you do so.
    There is no record here of you making a request to close your ad.

4. KX4CY

Hello Chuck,

I have no idea how you were able to reply to this add, since this thread was supposed to be closed/locked some time ago. QRZ adds are impossible to delete even by request to QRZ staff.

Any way.... as you may suspect, this old add is no longer valid.

There is review in youtube by Dave Casler KE0OG. Episode #95 (Pracomm SML-1000-1)

Current purchase venues are:

a.- Ebay

b.- https://www.pracomm.store

Prices are different because of the fees/convenience/preference factor of different venues.

All questions/support please send to: customerservice@pracomm.store

All the best,

Roberto. KX4CY

5. KX4CY

We did it on July 17, 2017, as we where evolving the product...

Any way, no big deal. We thank you and appreciate your support.

Kindly proceed to lock this thread to prevent confusion.

All the best,

Roberto. KX4CY

73!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.