ad: w5yi

Can I see who has looked me up?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by DD5CF, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. DD5CF

DD5CF Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see who has looked me up, I have had a look in this forum but ould not find the answer, 73 de Colin, DD5CF

2. AK4MP

AK4MP QRZ Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

No, I do not think there is a way to see who has looked up your call sign.
    Would take up too many resources.

3. WS2L

WS2L Guest

No is the correct answer.

4. W0UZR

W0UZR Ham Member QRZ Page

I thought ne meant looking up his call and reading his profile. And you can see who visited your call lookup here it's at the bottom right when you go to your User CP profile.

5. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It is possible.
    I am using this method in qrzcom page about in hundred pages and it works every time, once I am trying it in this forum in Test area and it also work OK.
    I mean Live Traffic Feed . It install with few clicks and works perfect. You can manage location , browser and OS of visitors .
    If you click to graphic you will see more details about viewer of your page.
    You can see my qrzcom page and click for samples in bottom part of page to see more type of live traffic widgets
    If you want know more about it - contact me

[​IMG]

It is possible also install in your page counter for countries (DXCC), states (WAS) and Canadian provinces - all these is FREE and for extra $$ also counter for Russian oblast, German lands etc (few of them is now test in Test area of forum)
    I am wrote about all these widget in my first book .

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.