Can’t create logbook

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by N4AA, Feb 15, 2020 at 2:35 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. N4AA

N4AA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a subscription, have created a logbook but every time I open it I get a welcome to logbook 2.0 message. I can’t get passed this step to see my logbook. I also get a message that says I don’t have a subscription?

what am I missing?

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

This has been corrected, your logbook is now active.
    Open your logbook
    Click on SETTINGS then PROPERTIES
    Verify data or adjust

3. N4AA

Thanks for response. This is the logbook for my dad who passed away on 2017. I obtained his call this past September. Is there something else I need to do here? This is showing all his logs. Sorry for the confusion. Just want to make sure I get it setup right.

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Everything is o.k
    You now are the owner (manager) of two logbooks having the callsign N4AA; they differ by non-overlapping date ranges.

Open your logbook, select one, click on SETTINGS then PROPERTIES to view the
    • Book Owner
    • Book Callsign
    • Book Name
    • Start and End dates
    Your Dad's logbook is owned by N4AA (you), has the callsign N4AA, the name "N4AA Logbook", and end date of 2017-10-20.
    Your current logbook is also owned by N4AA (you), it also has the callsign N4AA, the name "N4AA-rs-Logbook" and the start date 2019-10-01.

For QSOs/confirmations with N4AA, they will individually be directed into the proper logbook having the QSO date in its range. In other words, your Dad's QSOs will be in one logbook and your QSOs will be in the other.

You can arbitrarily rename each as you see fit by simply renaming it at "Book Name"; this has no effect on the Book Callsign that remains N4AA. N4AA is the callsign used in all the QSOs.

e.g. "N4AA - Dad's" and simply "N4AA" for yours; you are the only who will see its name, none others.

5. N4AA

Okay. Great. Thanks for the clarification. I did go in earlier today and change the dates and rename mine. So I appreciate this.