Callsigns making one the main one on logbook

Discussion in 'Suggestions and New Feature Requests' started by MI0YLT, Aug 3, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. MI0YLT

MI0YLT Ham Member QRZ Page

The problem I have is when logging the logbook always reverts to my foundation callsign mi6ylt when I am now using my intermediate callsign 2i0ylt you should be able to prioritise which one you get so you do not have to change it every time when you go to log in contacts
    Also why should us youngsters lose all are previous contacts ie if I change to a UK advanced i am going to be back to square one on contacts,web contacts,lookups etc how does this make youngsters want to advance in our great hobby when no one will see how active we have been on the bands?

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Ensure that MI6YKT is not set as the default logbook and that 2I0YLT is set as the default; SETTINGS then check/uncheck Default.

Each callsign is unique therefore web contacts are same.

3. ZL2WL

ZL2WL QRZ Lifetime Member #154 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

can you please click on my WEB contact ZL2WL Wayne 73 Kia ora

4. ZL2WL

ZL2WL QRZ Lifetime Member #154 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

how about start time for QSO starts once you Add call sign to log and stops when you click save most conformation i have to reject due to no start or stop time of SQO with over 40.000 in my log get a bit hard to reject any Ham asking for conformation ZL2WL Wayne

5. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The time that exists when you click ADD QSO is pre-filled as the start time. The end time is an optional entry you must make if desired.

When you receive a confirmation request, either you have yet to log the QSO in your logbook and must do so; or, if you have, one or more of the matching fields (callsigns, band, mode, or UTC date/time) is in disagreement. The requestor's time, band, and mode entries are purposely suppressed to avoid merely accepting them.